Monday, November 15, 2010

A year into Blogging!

Around this time last year, I started blogging as a novice. A year into it, I have derived immense pleasure in doing this as my leisure activity and also as a means to update our colleagues elsewhere about Mongar Hospital. I have received good feedback from those who have seriously read the threads and that is what keeps me going. But there are some mischievous readers who simply log in and mark everything as "funny"..obviously that is someone who must be jealous of my work or is not my wellwisher. I have no ill-feelings.

I am glad that through this blog, a dentist couple previously working in India, found a way to come to Bhutan. They found a job at JDW!

Thanks everyone and am glad that the page views have now crossed 3000! I welcome your comments and suggestions please.



1 comment: